Thursday, June 11, 2015

Do you know what a Credit Privacy Number is? And What Its NOT!

What A CPN Is



A credit privacy number or CPN is a number that was originally used by people working for the senate to keep their social security numbers private.  Its also been used by celebrities and even people in witness protection for this same reason.  

What it is NOT

Recently there have been a lot of people SELLING people with bad credit the OPPORTUNITY to improve their credit by using a CPN. A CPN CAN NOT improve your personal credit. Its a separate number that you use to obtain credit. And while its advisable that you use a lawyer to obtain your own CPN (if you need one), they are FREE! You just need to write to the Social Security Administration to get one.

Illegal

Some CPN numbers being sold are obtained illegally. By purchasing them, you maybe be opening yourself up to fraud charges.

To read more about CPNs please read my article: CPN numbers CAN NOT Erase Bad Credit

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Thanks for the such kind of information that imparted me great knowledge..Keep sharing, Good Luck...

    Fixing Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a wonderful blog! I like it very much. Here I can find everything in details.
    Good work.



    bankruptcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete