Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Little-Known Tips to Help Improve Your Credit Score

In an effort to help anyone improve their credit score, we are going to present several tips that will almost guarantee that your credit rating will improve.




Raising Your Credit Score – Simple Tips

  1. You need to order copies of your credit report today. This will give you the opportunity to discover why you are having credit issues, which may actually be because of poor management of your finances. 
  2. Always dispute credit report errors. A single blemish on your credit record can adversely affect your existing bad credit standing even more, causing you to be rejected by potential lenders.
  3. Existing credit obligations must be managed appropriately. To fully achieve bad credit repair, you need to become more responsible toward your financial obligations that you currently have.
  4. Get a new credit account if possible. If you have outstanding debts, and you are living paycheck to paycheck, applying for a new credit account might be in your best interest.
  5. Get bad credit repair help as soon as possible. It is always recommended that you get professional assistance from credit counseling agencies that can help you repair your credit, especially if you are not confident that you can do this on your own.

Original Source:  Little-Known Tips to Help Improve Your Credit Score

17 comments:

  1. Those are some great tips. We are looking to become homeowners so this is very important.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tips. I once found out this lady ( who was a nurse for the lady on the 1st floor) she stole my mail, then saw she opened a cell phone and att acct in my name. So annoying but glad I caught it and got it taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great tips, but I would like to know more about what you're saying in regards to tip #4. I'm assuming that you are saying getting a new card would be good to lower the credit utilization percentage, but from what you're saying above it almost comes off as using another card to help make ends meat? Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some really great tips. Thank you so much for sharing them. I did not even know you could order your credit reports daily. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good tips, No. 3 especially. Sometimes we just don't want to deal with our finances or learn to manage our credit, but we HAVE to or else it takes over every part of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Believe this or not I am at the point that I don't care about my credit score! I am not about to purchase a house at my age-nor a new car (a used one will do very nicely if I need one)-Of course I still pay my bills on time-that is a given. Now I am working to reduce my debt to as close to zero as I can while I am still only semi retired--

    ReplyDelete
  7. Credit is key in the US. It can prevent one from getting a job and decent rates on insurance. It's always good practice to monitor your credit regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very awesome tips. You have to keep tabs on your own credit, for sure! We always keep a watchful eye on ours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely need to get a copy of mine and make sure it's all accurate. I'm glad you said something about this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great tips for taking care of your credit. Staying on top of credit is important to staying on top of your finances.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really awesome tips! I wish I could forward it to my ex husband :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great tips! Having good credit is so important, especially if you want to buy a house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are very helpful tips. I am working on my credit so I am always looking for new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's sure hard to manage credit if you let it get out of hand. I learned it with first-hand very lesson-learning experience. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing great tips! I have to admit I don't know much about credit score and I'm not even sure if we have this term used here in Spain. Maybe if we used credit cards, I'd know more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omgoodness, it's such a headache to dispute something on a credit report. My Mom was dealing with the reporting agencies for years. Somehow, her report was showing activity from someone with the same name as she. It's such a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I disagree that getting a new credit account is good if you are living paycheck to paycheck. That will just dig you deeper in the cycle of debt.

    ReplyDelete